Alessandro Michele brings the absolute fresh blood for Gucci, the wide strap, beautiful and vintage embroidery is so stunning. The classic design and chic patterns are a new trend in this year. Some brands are cute, their patterns are animal or 3D button, wearing a simple outfit with these chic bags will make you look so voguish.
- Padrão de flores Embroidery Push Lock Studded Shoulder BagUS$ 13.52Vermelho Desenhos animados bonitos impresso Cross Shoulder BagUS$ 11.372
Speaking of the design, Chloe Nile must be the number one in this year, elliptic bag and round metal handle make it so chic and unique. Also the latch in Hermes Roulis is special and safe, although it adds a medal latch, its weight is just 413.5g, so cool, right? Prada Ribbon is based on Cahier to create, their look is similar, but Ribbon can change the strap according to your love.
- Rosa Fivela de cinto PU Cross-Body Bagshop nowRing Detail PU Shoulder Bag with Chainshop nowAbacaxi bordado Cadeia String Bucket Bagshop now3
The bags in today are not just a tool for going out. It shows girls’ characters. Do you discover that many girls love to take a cute shape bag in the street? Animals, plants even the food. Alexa Chung love to go out with a rabbit bag, remember? This bag comes from Hillier Bartley, and their style is chic and funny. And now, more and more brands unveil the interesting cute shape bags. That would be a new attitude of life.
- Splicing Feminino Cor Cross Body Bag Padrão de corujaUS$ 12.15Cute planta forma zipper encerramento ombro com correnteUS$ 24.17Cute Cartoon Women Ice Cream / Cupcake Shape Mini Shoulder Bag Metal ChainUS$ 12.99Cute Camera Padrão Impresso Carteira com CadeiaUS$ 11.86
O Relatório Dresslink
- Fashion trendsA basic button down, a changeable style A white button down is simple and versatile, can match with any bottom in different style.
- Fashion trendsTop 7 Colors for Bridesmaid DressesTop 7 colors will look fabulous on all your bridesmaids and compliment your wedding theme.
- Fashion trendsThe simple and chic summer outfits in 2017Are you ready to welcome summer?