Slogan Tee Craze
Slogan tee is the hit right now–with luxury labels like Christian Dior, Gucci, Celine, Chakshyn as well as fast fashion brand like dresslink selling slogan T-shirts like hot cakes. Strolling in the street, we could see that the slogan tee flood the crowd, which is a street style staple you must have — especially given the timeliness of its message.
- Lettre de dur travail imprimé Short Sleeve Crew Neck Pullover T-ShirtUS$ 12.55Nope, lettre imprimée manches courtes T-Shirt pull en VUS$ 24.88Lettre imprimé à manches courtes à manches courtes à manches courtesUS$ 10.73Femmes à manches courtes Print Personality Tee Casual Sports Loose T-shirt TopsUS$ 13.222
Casual outfit ideas
Taking the most common approach to styling up slogan tees, you are able to team yours with boyish denim, no matter jeans or short. Or go with the tide to pair it with frayed hem jeans. Wear a pair of white sneakers rather than high heel to meet the Comfy-cozy vibe, finishing off your look with well loved and classic red backpack.
- Blanc nouveau femmes Casual manches courtes col O lettre estampes Pullover T-Shirt Top modeshop nowLumière bleue femmes solides taille de Harem Jeans Vintage haute lavéshop nowRed Lace Up Patchwork Round Toe Flatform Sneakersshop nowSac de voyage toile Casual poches Zipper-Up sacs à dos Sacsshop now3
Romantic street style
Pair with a pencil skirt and high heel shoe for a sexy ensemble perfect for any going-out occasions, showing feminine elegance in an unconventional way. Or dress up with patchwork mesh maxi skirts in a romantic style, topping off the look with the most wanted metallic lace up ankle-wrap ballet flat that prevalent in this year or mules that easy to stand out.
- Black 2014 nouvelles femmes en FAUX cuir crayon jupe taille haute Sexy Wet-Look serré Midi robeUS$ 11.36Black Suede Roman Style Block Heel Ankle Strap High-Heel SandalUS$ 30.50
The Dresslink Report
- How-tosHow to Dress for Prom Add flair to your look in the prom party.
- How-tosSwimsuit that Flatter Your Body Shape Choose the right swimsuit to flatter the four basic body types.
- HOW-TOSTips for Wear Killer Heels without Killing Your Feet5 tips to stop your favorite high heeled shoes from hurting your feet.