A rowboat in the Park, mini golf, oysters—spending quality time in the light of day with a special someone has an allure all its own. Since day dates are often active, you’ll want to be comfy, so balance a shorter hemline with cute flats, and bring a bag big enough to haul some makeup for touchups as evening approaches.
- Gray Sexy Summer Beach Long Sleeveless Casual DressUS$ 10.97Pink Flower Beads Flip-flop Shoes Flat SandalsUS$ 15.83Street Snap Candid Tote Shoulder Bag HandbagUS$ 11.46Metal Frame Mirror Big Lens SunglassesUS$ 11.812
To master looking relaxed and polished all at once, look no farther than a nuanced shirtdress paired with sneakers that shine. Just add a mini cross-body and killer shades, and you’ll be ready to conquer a sun-kissed. Embrace the chic feeling and feel like a million dollars without showing too much skin.
- Light blue Cross Strap Tie Bow Backless Striped Pleated Going Out Dressshop nowBlack Casual Buckle Solid Color Flat Slides Slipper Sandalsshop nowSynthetic Leather Casual Bow Cross Body Bagshop nowMetal Frame Mirror Big Lens Sunglassesshop now3
For those of you living by the sea, a beach clambake is a ceremonial and festive way to ring in the summer season. And there’s every excuse to dress the part, too! White or blue denim is the perfect summer “neutral” to complement your separates. You can style it below with a black floppy hat or an easy hand bag to achieve a look that’s both glamorous and effortless, all at the same time. Cheers!
- Sleeveless Spaghetti Strap Floral Print Chiffon Crop TopUS$ 10.40Light blue Casual Women High Waisted Ripped Hole Tassel Loose Denim ShortsUS$ 18.42Straw Packable Wide Brim Beach Outdoor Sun HatUS$ 10.33Women's Vintage Gold-tone Roses Carving Oversize Black Frame SunglassesUS$ 6.61
The Dresslink Report
- FASHION TRENDS Roaring 20s Flapper Dress Flapper dresses are a hot topic in the party dress circuit this holiday season.
- FASHION TRENDS Trending Now: Bell Sleeves Bell sleeve tops and dresses are one of the most feminine looks.
- FASHION TRENDS A LBD Never Fails to Impress The classic black dress will never go out of style.