Slip on Long sleeves
As we all know, sunlight is the main source of UV rays, while the UV rays will lead to the skin cancer, but you don’t have to avoid the sun completely. So the simplest way is wearing long-sleeved clothes when you go outdoors. Pants and a long-sleeved shirt shield your body from the sun's rays. Also, you can just put a coat inside your shirt, but maybe you will feel hot. And remember the darker colors protect skin better than light ones.
- Black Hollow-out Mesh O-Neck Long Sleeve Solid TopsUS$ 20.68Black Floral Embroidery Bud Collar Puff Sleeve Pullover TopUS$ 18.70Black Women O-Neck Short Sleeve Elephant Print Tank Tops T-ShirtsUS$ 13.43Blue Ruffle Long Flare Sleeve O-Neck Solid TopsUS$ 12.132
Wrap on sunglasses
It is the key to protect your eyes with sunglasses that filter UVA and UVB rays. And we cannot just choose the chic appearance. The real UV-blocking sunglasses will protect the delicate skin around the eyes, as well as the eyes themselves. Research has shown that long hours in the sun without protecting your eyes increase your chances of developing certain eye diseases.
- Women's Vintage Gold-tone Roses Carving Oversize Black Frame Sunglassesshop nowFashion Retro Women Round Slim Metal Frame UV Protection Sunglassesshop nowVintage Style Unisex Mirror Lens Metal Frame Sunglasses Glasses Eyewearshop now1950s Retro Steampunk Round Glasses Sunglassesshop now3
Slap on a Hat
Needless to say, many girls use sunscreen every day, even in the rainy day, but it will be easy to volatilize. When you go out, the hat is necessary. Baseball hat is a hot hat among the girls, but if you travel or go to beach, you’d better with at least a 2- to 3-inch brim all around, because it can protect areas that are often exposed to intense suns, such as the ears, eyes, forehead, nose, and scalp.
- Metal Ring Detail Baseball CapUS$ 11.23Cat Design Lace Ears Detail Baseball CapUS$ 9.44Floral Flower Snapback Hip-Hop Flat Peaked Adjustable Baseball CapUS$ 9.21Vacation Bow Tie Straw Large Brimmed Beach Sun HatUS$ 9.704
Wear cover up on the beach
In the summer, there are lots of hot girls in bikini. It actually is charming and lovely. But the UV rays also are stronger. How to keep our chicness and protect our skin? Except for slopping on sunscreen, the cover-ups are undeniably important. It can protect your body from direct UV rays and make you look like a fairy, flow and mysterious.
- Black Batwing Sleeve Striped Chiffon Beach Bikini Cover Upshop nowYellow Batwing Sleeve Striped Chiffon Beach Bikini Cover Upshop nowBlack Half Sleeves Beach Floral Printed Long Kimonoshop nowWhite Long Sleeve Print Long Chiffon Loose Kimono Cover-Upshop now
The Dresslink Report
- How-tos Wearing your styles in sheer dresses How to wear it to show your style and the fashion in your mind?
- How-tos Take care of your hands Hands just like our face, sometimes it is important than face.
- How-tos Swimsuit that Flatter Your Body Shape Choose the right swimsuit to flatter the four basic body types.