IF YOU'RE AN HOURGLASS
If you are an hourglass, your bust and hips are both wide but your waist is narrow. It would be better to show off your asset and put the spotlight on your waist by choosing two-piece swimwear that a high-waisted bottom with a bikini top or a simple and elegant one piece which looks great on you.
- Black Three Pieces Crop Top Halter Mesh Patchwork Triangle Split Bikinis SetUS$ 14.82Black Women Sexy Patchwork Underwire Spaghetti Straps High Waist Bikini Set SwimwearUS$ 14.44Black Mesh Patchwork Hollow One-Piece SwimwearUS$ 11.84Black Solid Back Cross Adjustable Spaghetti Straps One-Piece SwimsuitUS$ 14.382
IF YOU'RE A PEAR-SHAPED
To balance your relatively plump bottom, bring highlight to the upper part of your body with bright and fun cover, keeping your lower body part darker. Use color and pattern to balance your silhouette visually, try some elaborate pattern or fun detailing in fresh color while keep darker, such as black or dark blue, in solid pattern that don’t have any bows.
- Black Halter Coconut Tree Print Scalloped Trim Bikini Setshop nowWhite Women Sexy Patchwork Underwire Spaghetti Straps High Waist Bikini Set Swimwearshop nowMetal Frame Mirror Big Lens Sunglassesshop nowBlack Casual Buckle Solid Color Flat Slides Slipper Sandalsshop now3
IF YOU'RE A RECTANGLE
If you have a rectangle shaped figure, also called banana or ruler, which lacks of curves. Try to create the illusion of curves or a pleasing silhouette by grabbing one-piece swimsuit with belted waistline or looking for a style with side cut-outs. Or create the vision of bigger breasts by wearing padded tops or other front details, including pleating.
- Dark blue Women Casual Sexy Retro Backless Halter One Piece Bikini SwimwearUS$ 13.96Black Women Casual Basic Striped Built-In Bra One Piece Bikini Swimsuit SwimwearUS$ 14.16Halter Backless Scales Pattern One-Piece MonokinUS$ 15.46Black Solid V-Neck Halter Hollow Cross Bandage One Piece SwimwearUS$ 12.644
IF YOU'RE AN INVERTED TRIANGLE
To balance broad shoulders and/or a big bust, your goal is to flatter your curve with halter-style top that accentuates neckline and lighter bottom that in pretty detailing with ties, fringes or even belts so as to look proportional on your silhouette and curves.
- ZEAGOOWomen Sexy Floral Print Cross Halter Wrap Split Bikini Set Swimwear SwimsuitZEAGOOWatermelon Pattern Metal Chain Small Cross-Body BagsZEAGOOBlack Casual Heart Shape Rhinestone Flat Sandals BeachZEAGOOWine red Halter Solid Bandage Top and Striped Cut Out Brief Bikini Set
The Dresslink Report
- OUTFIT IDEAS6 Essential Types of Bag Every Woman Should Own6 types of must-have bag that every woman should own.
- FASHION TRENDSTrending Now: Bell SleevesBell sleeve tops and dresses are one of the most feminine looks.
- HOW-TOSTips for Keeping Bridesmaid Dresses on a BudgetSave Your Bridesmaids Money in the Wedding.