We accept four ways of payment:
(2) Card(credit/debit card)
(3) Bank transfer(T/T)
1. With PayPal, you can send payment quickly and securely on-line.
2. Through PayPal, you can pay with credit card, debit card, or bank account balance.
3. Once your order is submitted, you will be redirected to PayPal's site where you could make the payment.
Advantages with using Paypal:
Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account.
Payment does not require you to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account).
Dresslink.com doesn't see your credit card number (it is safely encrypted through PayPal's server), which limits the risk of unauthorized use.
(2) We accept kinds of debit/credit card with international transaction function
(3) Bank transfer(T/T)
Account Name : HONGKONG LINEMART LIMITED
A/C No : 561-850983-838
Bank Name : HSBC Hong Kong
Swift Code : HSBCHKHHHKH
Bank Address : NO. 1,QUEEN'S ROAD CENTRAL,HK
Note:Please email your order number, amount, sender's first and last name, sender's country, sender's phone number and transaction ID to email@example.com after you send payment through bank transfer(T/T).
Frequently asked questions about payment
1. I want to make payment by Credit card but don't want to register paypal account, is that OK?
No.we are sorry that we can not offer this payment method.
2. Why is there only US price in your website? I'm not from USA how can I pay you US dollars?
US dollar has the best negotiability in the world. Every currency can be exchanged to US dollars.
So if your primary currency is not USD, you can still pay us USD in Paypal. For Western union, other currencies will be exchanged to USD then be transferred to us. For T/T, you can also pay us US dollars.
3. Why the amount you received is less than what I paid in Bank?
Besides transaction fee in the bank you make transfer, also, there may be some third party Bank charging you in the process. That's because, if the bank in which you make payment has no business relationship with our bank, then payment may be sent to a third party bank first, and then send to our bank. If that happens, the third party will charge the transaction fee from the payment, so the payment time will be longer and the amount we receive will be less than the amount you pay.