We accept three ways of payment:
1. With PayPal, you can send payment quickly and securely on-line.
2. Through PayPal, you can pay with credit card, debit card, or bank account balance.
3. Once your order is submitted, you will be redirected to PayPal's site where you could make the payment.
Advantages with using Paypal:
Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account.
Payment does not require you to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account).
Dresslink.com doesn't see your credit card number (it is safely encrypted through PayPal's server),
which limits the risk of unauthorized use.
(2) Western union
Beneficiary: WENPING CHEN
First Name: WENPING
Last Name: CHEN
Address: NO.J-102,Xidixuan,Wankecheng,Bantian,Longgang District,Shenzhen
Note:Please email your order number,MTCN number,amount,sender's first and last name,sender's country and state to email@example.com after you send payment through Western Union.
(3) Bank transfer(T/T)
NAME:HONG KONG SUNWEB TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
BANK NAME:THE HONGKONG AND SHANGHAI BANKING CORPORATION LIMITED
BANK ADDRESS:1 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong
Note:Please email your order number,amount,sender's first and last name,sender's country, sender's phone number and transaction ID to firstname.lastname@example.org after you send payment through bank transfer(T/T).
Frequently asked questions about payment
1. I want to make payment by Credit card but don’t want to register Paypal account, is that OK?
Yes, sure, it’s OK. You can just choose to pay by Paypal, then click “place an order” button and there will be a webpage
for you to enter your credit card information.
If anybody used Paypal in your computer before,you need to clean all the cache of your browser, then can pay by Credit
2. Why is there only US price in your website? I'm not from USA how can I pay you US dollars?
US dollar has the best negotiability in the world. Every currency can be exchanged to US dollars.
So if your primary currency is not USD, you can still pay us USD in Paypal. For Western union, other currencies will be
exchanged to USD then be transferred to us. For T/T, you can also pay us US dollars.
3. Why the amount you received is less than what I paid in Bank?
Besides transaction fee in the bank you make transfer, also, there may be some third party Bank charging you in the
process. That's because, if the bank in which you make payment has no business relationship with our bank, then
payment may be sent to a third party bank first, and then send to our bank. If that happens, the third party will charge
the transaction fee from the payment, so the payment time will be longer and the amount we receive will be less than
the amount you pay.
4. Does Local Bank Transfer (America TT, Japan TT, Russia TT, Indonesia TT) each accept USD, JPY,
RUB（Russian Ruble), IDR（Indonesian Rupiah）?
Yes, also Local Bank Transfer accept any currency, when you transfer to us, other currency will be exchanged to the local