What is drop shipping?
Drop shipping is a business model in which the retailer benefits from selling products to customers then ordering products from drop shipping providers (e.g.Dresslink). The only thing you need to do is pass the orders to Dresslink . Customers will receive the ordered products directly from Dresslink. This process minimizes the risk to you, you don’t need to buy the product until it has been sold. Dresslink takes care of the warehousing, packaging and shipping of products, saving you money and time. Your profit in the transaction is the difference between the Dresslink and your retail prices of the items sold.
How does drop shipping benefit you?
Drop Shipping is an easy way for you to start earning profit by selling quality products. By listing our products on your website and taking advantage of Drop Shipping, you will:
• Become a worldwide e-commerce retailer at a low cost with no risk.
• Offer a wide selection of products without the need to purchase or store inventory.
• Select product types on Dresslink.com and determine your own retail prices and profit.
• Have your products packaged and shipped to your customers by us at no extra cost.
1. How does your drop shipping work? Who will be the sender?
Refer drop ship page for the details. In order to make the packages pass custom smoothly, sender will neither be us nor you, it will be a person who works in Fedex,DHL, UPS, and EMS.For DHL,the sender can only be Dresslink (without our website address).
2. I'm afraid my customers will know your website if I use drop shipping?
Do not worry that your customers will know our website. We won't write sender as ourselves, and there won't be any information about us in the package.
Now we also provide drop shipping service for our customers.
3. What is “wholesale drop shipping"?
Drop shipping is a supply chain management technique in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock, but instead transfers customer orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer. As in all retail businesses, the retailers make their profit on the difference between the wholesale and retail price. For more information, see